Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mid-Week Matinee: Nine West -Ponti, Dark Brown


Ciao a tutti!

It's been a week since your last Midday-Mid-Week-Matinee, and today you're in for a real treat! From the What's Her Fantasy? archives, a Sixty-Second Sexcapade which is sure to delight!  And as always, I hope this gets you through the remainder of the week!

***WARNING***
The following story is not for the faint of heart and is NOT intended for those under the age of 18! Consider yourself forewarned!

 

 

A Cup of Joe


“May I take your order?”  A fifty-something year old women scratches down my request and yells back for Joe, who is standing farther back behind the counter and looks to be nearing eighty. I figured he was the proprietor of the establishment, because every one who entered after me greeted him –mostly in Italian.

The aging man, after a moment or two, shuffles out and brings me the double dipped chocolate biscotti and a cup of espresso.  I look into the little cup that was placed before me and notice that there is something missing. “Scusa ...” The little old man turns around inquisitively.  “Latte.”  I point into my cup.  There is no cream in my coffee, although I had clearly asked for it.

“No latte!  Espresso!”  He scolds.

“I know that, but I prefer to have –”

“Maxi! Maxi!” He cuts me off and calls for someone in the rear of the cafe.  A young man in his mid-twenties rushes out of a door from behind the counter and dries his hands on the apron wrapped around his waist.  While the two of them whisper, I check him out.  Wow!  He is obviously of Italian decent –dark hair and olive complexion, almost like Robert De Niro only a little more rugged.  Maxi nods his head several times then approaches me.

“My grandfather said that you want cream in your espresso.”

“Yes.”  I reply.

“You do know that people don’t usually put milk in espresso.”

“I know.  I’m a light weight.”  More patrons enter the store, and I am chilled further;  my nipples protrude and catch his attention.  Maxi smiles then politely turns his head.

“A shipment just came in this morning…why don’t you follow me back.”  I leave my items near the stool, and walk around the counter, following Maxi to the storeroom.  He slips though boxes piled high on the floor and disappears.  When Maxi returns, he is carrying a crate of half and half and walks into the office adjacent to the room.  His arm brushes my nipples as he passes, and I follow him into the interior room and close the door.

Maxi places the crate down on the on the desk and faces me.  I saunter to him and untie his apron.  His pack is huge, and I rub my palm across it.  I unbutton his jeans and then start on his zipper.  “Half and half is not the cream I’m in the mood for.”  Maxi sits down in the desk chair, and I kneel between his legs....  

Follow the link to What's Her Fantasy? to find out what happens next!



Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 171: Wednesday May 2nd 2012
Designer: Nine West
Name: Ponti
Color: Dark Brown
Style: Platform wedge sandal
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 0.5 inches (1.27 cm)
Material: Leather upper with cut-out criss-cross strap design and double buckle


Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Black!

No comments:

Post a Comment