Friday, May 11, 2012

Gabriella Rocha -Suede Cowboy Boot

Ciao a tutti!

I've always thought that there was something sexy about cowboy boots; the look, the feel, the rugged-outdoorsy sexiness that you can't seem to find in any other boot or shoe.  Perhaps it is a throw back to the Wild West to the days where cowboys rustled steer on the wild frontier or maybe I have watched a few to many episodes of the Bonanza or the movie Tombstone one too many times..."I'm your Huckleberry."  (Yes, it was the latter... insert sigh here over the 1990's Val Kilmer).



A definite staple until a pair of Frye boots can grace my Arsenal, these sexy little beauties are a fun way of adding a little bit of country to a city girl vibe!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 179: Friday May 11th 2012
Designer: Gabriella Rocha
Name: I don't know
Color: Taupe (I believe)
Style: Mid-Calf Cowboy Boot
Heel: 3 inches (7.62 cm)
Material: Suede Upper with almond toe

No comments:

Post a Comment