Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tribeca, A Kenneth Cole Production: Winner, Natural

Buongiorno a tutti!

I am feeling incredible today, my fellow Shoe-a-Holics!  And it is all thanks to you, my loyal readers!

I got a message from a Shoe-a-Holic that touched my heart. A message that I would like to share; so today’s blog is dedicated to her, L.A. and to all of you who my blog has touched.



Here is some of L.A. wrote:

Stella -

[R]eading your blog, "Makes me feel empowered...[and] stronger as a woman, I think hey, I can be confident too!"

Thank you, Stella
Her letter continued, and as it did, I was moved to tears.

I replied to her (as I now write to all of you who have found something positive in the course of my blog):

L.A. -

I love to get feedback on my blog, especially from strong, beautiful women like yourself...

Far too many times in my life, I have encountered people (both men and women) who have made me (and others) feel less than who I am (they are)...

After living in Sicily, I've learned to rise above all the self doubt and negative image issues with which I have struggle throughout my life...and if I can encourage/inspire another awesomely beautiful woman to do the same...and to walk tall, then I have changed the world!

L.A., thank-you so much for reading my blog...

I hope some day, our paths will cross...

Baci!

Stella Notte






Day 189: Thursday May 24th  2012
Designer: Tribeca, A Kenneth Cole Production
Name: Winner
Color: Natural
Style: Plaform Wedge Slide
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with interwoven straps an cork wedge



Do you remember the crazy day I had (not) wearing these beauties in the Bronze color?
Click here to see what 23 of my friends and I did ...make that, didn't do!


No comments:

Post a Comment