Thursday, May 3, 2012

Unity by Carlos Santana -Mohican, Black

Buongiorno a tutti!

After being thankful on Monday, inspired on Tuesday and sexy with Wednesday's post, today I am feeling quite comfortable.

com·fort·a·ble /ˈkəmfərtəbəl/


 Adjective:  Providing physical ease and relaxation





It has been a long and arduous task, but I have reached the point in my life where I can honestly say that I am comfortable in my own skin. Surrounded by aesthetically and equally exotic women my entire life (my family is multi-racial), I often felt like a wallflower. But today, I am a wildflower; fierce, radiant and beautiful.


Where is your comfort zone?

Day 172: Thursday May 3rd 2012
Designer: Unity by Carlos Santana
Name: Mohican
Color: Black
Style: T-Strap Wedge strappy sandal
Heel: 5.5 inches (13.97 cm), Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material: Leather Upper t-strap woven strappy detail and polished rivets

Skirt: Piazza Italia
Tube: Wet Seal


Beautiful in any color...
Click here to see these beauties in Ink Red or here to see these beauties in Beige/Tan


No comments:

Post a Comment