Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mid-Week Matinee: Nine West -Cydell, Red

Ciao a tutti!

It's been a week since your last Midday-Mid-Week-Matinee; from the What's Her Fantasy? archives, a Sixty-Second Sexcapade which is sure to delight! And as always, I hope this gets you through the remainder of the week!

***WARNING***
The following story is not for the faint of heart and is NOT intended for those under the age of 18! Consider yourself forewarned!





School Daze

I’ve been partying my ass off from the first night my parents dropped me off at Statesboro College which is a small liberal arts college of my choosing. As a general education class, all Freshmen must take a cross-curriculum perspective course in order to fulfill one of the requirements for a bachelor’s degree. For almost a week, I’ve gotten up with a hangover and by the time it came to register for classes, I checked Intro to Civics  instead of Civic Responsibility; my moment of absentmindedness, landed me in a classroom full of misfits and frat house rejects.  A minute or so, after I realized I was in the wrong class, I made tracks for the door.  I was just about out, when I bumped into a Senior who is built like a linebacker, and whom I had not seen at any of the parties; he apologized for what was obviously my mistake and as I watched him enter the room, I was awestruck. 

Dressed in blue jeans, a white t-shirt with and a black leather jacket, the dark haired stranger walked to the podium, apologized to the class for being tardy, and then he introduced himself: Dr. Chris Morrison.  I returned to my seat.  It’s official: I have decided to change my major to Political Science.  I swear I could @#$% Dr. Morrison for the hour and 17 minutes he is supposed to teach, twice a week for the 16-week semester.

God how I wish I had an hour alone with him –%$#@ I’d take 20 minutes, as sexy as he is.  After he dismisses class, I would be one of the first to leave, and as the room emptied I return pretending to have forgotten to ask him a question about the lecture.  As we make our way back to the podium, I drop my pen and bend over –all the way over to pick it up. The mini-skirt I’m wearing is short, revealing panties with a sheer black bottom.

I feel his hands rub against the thin mesh before I stand and walk to the podium.  He is close behind me.  Chris’ arms are strong and he turns me to face him then lifts me on top of the stand.  He leans in to kiss me; and his kiss is like his touch -rough, but I enjoy it. He reaches up my skirt and tears off my panties.  Chris spreads my legs before him and...


Follow the link to What's Her Fantasy? to find out what happens next!



Day 193: Wednesday May 31st 2012
Designer: Nine West
Name: Cydell
Color: Red
Style: T-Strap Wedge Sandal
Heel: 3.75 inches, (9.53 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with woven vamp and paisley print wedge








Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Black!

No comments:

Post a Comment