Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mad About Madden Week: Steve Madden -Daynty, Navy

Buongiorno and Good Morning!

When I wore my SM Roxsie's, I told you how wearing my Maddies made me feel (Click here to see the post).  View the pictures below to see how I feel in my Steve Madden Daynty's!

DESIRABLE!

ANIMALISTIC!

BEAUTY-FULL!

NAUGHTY!

TENACIOUS!

SEXY!
D+A+Y+N+T+Y=Daynty!



Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 160: Thursday April 19th 2012
Designer: Steve Madden
Name: Daynty
Color: Olive
Style: Platform Pump Slide Peep-Toe Clog
Heel: 5 inches (12.7 cm), Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material: Suede Upper with stud details along mid-sole

Jacket: Forever 21, Top: Old Navy, Skirt: Catania Market Italia, Socks: Stradivarius Italia, Bag: Marigè Italia, Hat: Motta Market Italia


Loving Steve's Daynty Clogs  as much as I do? 
Click here to check out these beauties in the cognac leather,
click here to see them in the olive suede
or here to see them in the black leather!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment