Monday, April 23, 2012

Working Nine-to-Five! LAUREN by Ralph Lauren -Kiana, Black

Ciao a tutti!

Many of you have asked me about office attire; what and how to wear it...my best advice is to follow company rules and proceed as office decorum dictates, otherwise you may find yourself sitting with HR!  With that in mind, let your personality shine through!  You can always make a statement with what you wear without saying a word.  But you need to ask yourself, 'What am I saying today?' and equally important, 'To whom am I saying it?'

Styling Tip #1:  Mix it up!  Pair your shoes with something you wouldn't ordinarily.

These shooties, I usually pair with slacks, but for such a beautiful shoe with the wing-tip detail, I find that its beauty often gets overlooked.  So after I picked out the shoe, all I had to do was to find an outfit to go with...easier said than done!


This work week started off cold! Near ninety-degree days followed by forty-degree nights, doesn't promise an exceptionally warm morning! I had finally finished my Spring Cleaning only to have to riffle through things packed away for the season in order to find something warm enough to wear...don't you just hate when that happens?  But the outfit came together rather nicely, don't you think?


Do you have any styling tips for work?  Please share!


Ci Vediamo!

Stella Notte


Day 163: Monday April 23rd 2012
Designer: LAUREN by Ralph Lauren
Name: Kiana
Color: Black
Style: Shootie/Pump
Heel: 3.5 inches (8.89 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with wing-tip style accents, goring and lug sole





Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Dark Brown!























Corduroy Jacket: GAP, Corduroy Shorts: Old Navy, Top (not pictured): Old Navy, Turtleneck Sweater: Tally Weijl Italia, Legwarmers: Golden Point Italia, Socks: Gift, Scarf: Vintage, Bag: Mercato Caltagirone

No comments:

Post a Comment