Tuesday, April 2, 2013

LAUREN by Ralph Lauren -Kiana, Brown

Ciao a tutti!

All right, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics, I am beginning to feel the warmth of spring...cascading down upon me...as though Mother Nature herself has knitted me a blanket...and swaddled me in its plush folds...so that I may cast off the shackles of winter's relentless hold...in order to forge ahead in this renaissance...born of the vernal equinox...yet slow to awake from it's slumberous state...ever mindful that it's still the beginning of spring, and while I am tempted to jump right into sandal season, anywhere else on a 40 degree morning (that's 4 degrees Celsius for all my metric readers), people would be wearing boots, not flip-flops!


Another of my favorite transitional pieces is a shootie; part shoe and part bootie, a shootie is an ingenious hybrid which has the functionality of a shoe (in my case a pump), with practicality of a an ankle boot (or bootie), and transitions beautifully from morning to night, cold-to-heat-and-back again.  These perforated loafers with side panel goring offer easy on and off which keep the outfit looking relaxed and laid back.

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 324: Tuesday April 2nd 2013
Designer: LAUREN by Ralph Lauren
Name: Kiana
Color: Dark Brown
Style: Shootie/Pump Loafer
Heel: 3.5 inches (8.89 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with wing-tip style accents, goring and lug sole




To see how I styled these beautiful shooties, click on the link below:


Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Black!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment