Sunday, April 14, 2013

Flair -Grey Mule

Ciao a tutti!

While in Italy, one of my favorite pastimes was il mercato -the market.  It always fascinated me that you could buy clothes at the same place you buy your groceries (sort of like Target or Wal-Mart), only bigger, fresher and much...much nosier; eager to make a sale, vendor would yell across many stalls to a relative or a friend who may have what you need, and usually the other vendor would have that something, be it piece of silver jewelry, a hot pink cashmere sweater or carrots picked from the field that morning.  But one of the things that I didn't like was unless you were going to the market in a large city, it was advisable you didn't wear heels because of the gravel, pavement in disrepair or farmland you might encounter.

Although the markets in the states are nothing like those in Italy, I can still manage to get fresh produce from local growers at the farmer's market; and where I live, the market is located in one of the city's largest parks, so heels are always a go!

These kitten-heeled-single-soled shoes are another of my favorite transition footwear from winter to spring.  On trend with heel height, metallic color and pointy toe, they keep my toes from getting cold, yet provide ample room to breathe as the day warms up.

Day 326: Sunday April 14th 2013
Designer: Flirt
Style: Embellished single-soled mule
Heel: 2 inches (5.08 cm)
Material: Fabric upper with beads and sequins decorating vamp





 
 
To see how I styled these beautiful mules, follow the link below to:

No comments:

Post a Comment