Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bentornati! It's Boot Season: MIA Limited Edition -Lacrosse, Grey

Buongiorno a tutti!

Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you that I love a sale!  But more than a sale, I enjoy sharing that deal with friends...after all, what use is finding something great if your friends can't share in the joy too?  Here enters my MIA Limited Edition Lacrosse Over-the-Knee Riding Boots...

I scored these luxe supreme beauties on Amazon.com for 80% off the retail price! And of course, lacking the ability to choose between a fabulous pair of boots in an array of colors, I got them in the three: the grey, tan and natural. My only regret? They didn't have my size in black!

Why I love these boots? Living in heels for nearly five years, is hard on your feet. I LOVE the OTK boots, but rarely found a flat pair in my size that I could afford. I call these boots Casually Sexy Boots because I can 'wow 'em' without trying too hard!

Note Bene: I love versatility.  These boots can be worn up at their full height or can be turned down at the cuff for entirely new look!

Looking to buy these boots?  Here's the 411:  The grey and the natural (off white) have more of a rich suede feel, where the tan is definitely leather.  They are all distressed (the grey and natural more so than the tan) at the heel, toe and shaft for a 'worn' in look.  The fit is great.  If you are accustomed to wearing MIA shoes, then go with the size you normally wear.  I am a 10 or 10 and 1/2 depending on the designer, but usually size up in boots because I wear thicker socks/hosiery.  With MIA, I stick with the 10 (they don't usually make an 11) which is quite spacious and comfortable for all day wear.  If you do not already own a pair of MIA footwear, I suggest buying a 1/2 size down.


Baci!

Stella Notte


Day 94: Tuesday February 7th 2012
Designer: MIA Limited Edition
Name: Lacrosse
Color: Grey
Style: Over-the-Knee Boot
Heel:  1.5 inches (3.81 cm), Shaft: 23 inches (58.42 cm)
Material: Luxe Suede/Leather Upper with lacing detail


No comments:

Post a Comment