Friday, February 17, 2012

Bentornati! It's Boot Season: MIA Limited Edition -Lacrosse, Tan

Buongiorno a tutti!


While I stand here, and you gaze upon another great pair of boots, I shall -
Hey, what's that???

Boots Up!!!

Oh, my goodness!  There it is again...and again...and yet, again!  
What is it you ask yourself???
Boots down!!!
After two weeks of boot season, I am nowhere close to being done
(I sure do have a lot of boots)! 

Do you love boots as much as I do???
Hold on!  Boot season is just getting started!!!! 



Have you seen these boots before?  Click here to check them out in grey!!!

Would you like to see the boots I've worn in 2011? Click here to see my photo gallery!!!

Baci!!!


Stella Notte



Day 104 : Friday February 17th 2012
Designer: MIA Limited Edition
Name: Lacrosse
Color: Tan
Style: Over-the-Knee Boot
Heel: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm), Shaft: 23 inches (58.42 cm)
Material: Luxe Suede/Leather Upper with lacing detail

No comments:

Post a Comment