Monday, February 6, 2012

Bentornati! It's Boot Season: Timberland –Lexiss, Dark Brown


Buongiorno a tutti!

Only three days into Boot Season, and I'm ready for bikini season...well almost ready.  Near 80 degree days followed by 30 degree mornings have me longing for the sun, sand and surf!  Now don't get me wrong...I quite enjoy being a snow bunny; that is when I can visit the snow and leave where it is when I return home, but I much prefer being a beach bum!





































After owning these boots for two years, I still rate them as some of the best boots I have.  Comfort a given, I call them my 'fearless' boots, because I've worn them in the snow and rain, mud and even horseback riding (enough said) and they always look like I just bought them (picture on the left) that is when they have been properly waxed (unwaxed picture on the right).
 

Baci!

Stella Notte


Day 93: Monday February 6th 2012
Designer: Timberland
Name: Lexiss
Color: Dark Brown
Style: Riding Boot
Heel: 1.5 inches (3.81cm), Platform: 1/2 inch (1.27 cm), Shaft: 15 inches (38.1 cm)
Material: Leather Upper


To see how I rated these beauties, check out Tutte Le Mie Scarpe on Tumblr!
Beautiful in any color, click here to see these beauties in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment