Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Working Nine to Five! Kork Ease -Shannon, Tangerine

Ciao a tutti!

Here's a question for you my fellow Shoe-A-Holics:

Have you ever woken up (late for work) and wondered: What the %$#@ am I going to wear?

Styling Tip #2: Match your outfit to your favorite accessory. Today, it's my scarf.

This retro-floral-60's inspired scarf is one of my favorite scarves to wear.  Several years ago, I wandered into a store while in shopping downtown  Toronto, and I fell in love with this scarf; the combination of pattern and the way it beautifully tied in the off-white, burnt orange and brown colors, I had to have it.
I am a firm believer in it will come; it, in this case being the outfit.  I am not sure that I would pair the orange and brown together (although Orange Blossom from Strawberry Shortcake did 30 years ago!), but the scarf gives me stylistic license (my phrase) to do so.  Topped off with my cream colored purse and my orange-brown-teal colored snake-skin printed sandals (I didn't want to detract from the scarf), I am ready for a day of meetings.


Do you have any styling tips for work? Please share!




Ciao a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 164: Tuesday April 24th 2012
Designer: Kork Ease
Name: Shannon
Color: Tangerine
Style: Platform Wedge Sandal
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 0.75 inches (1.91 cm)
Material: Snakeskin printed leather upper and lining

Skirt: Old Navy, T-Shirt: GAP, Jacket: Mercato di Motta Sant'Anastasia, Italia, Scarf: Somewhere in downtown Toronto, Bag: Vintage Pierre Cardin dal Mercato a Caltagirone, Italia


Do you remember wehn I wore these beauties in the Turquoise color? 
Click here to see where these beauties took me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment