Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mad About Madden Week! Review-Preview Glance & Click!

Ciao a tutti!

You asked for it, now here it is...My Mad About Madden Week with Steve Madden styles to tempt and titillate, but you have to wait one more day!  Until then, enjoy these beauties from Steve which I have had the absolute pleasure of gracing my feet!  Enjoy!



Glance & Click on all the beautiful 'Maddies' in my Arsenal!
(Click on the shoe name in red to relive my life with Steve!)

Steve Madden -Carnee, Brown

Steve Madden- The Bombb
Welcome to my Arsenal


Steve Madden -Vanissa, Fuchsia

Steve Madden -Daynty, Olive

Steve Madden -Empiire, Black

Steve Madden -Troopa
Steve Madden -Roxie

Steve Madden -Florah

Steve Madden -Segment, Black

Steve Madden -Daynty, Cognac







Steven by Steve Madden -Gwenn, Cognac

Steven by Steve Madden -Gwenn, Black

Steve Madden -Lenor, Navy






















Are you crushing on Steve as much as I am?
As promised, your sneak peek of good things to come!






Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

No comments:

Post a Comment