Friday, April 6, 2012

I Got a Wedgie! ZigiNY -Camille, Brown

Ciao a tutti!

A long timer in my Arsenal, I never wore these beauties (or its sisters...the black and silver) before!  Not knowing what to pair these with (other than something brown), today I decided I would step out of my comfort zone and not really match them with anything.  And guess what?  It worked!
No pressure to match color palettes or co-ordinate color families, I paired these suede beauties with a yellow gingham blouse, a finely striped olive-on-olive pencil skirt, a floral scarf and a taupe suede wristlet (and yes, I do have the same bag in brown suede!).  Success!
Lauren Hutton, model and fashion icon, once said that fashion is what comes out twice a year, but style is what you choose to do with that fashion!

So today, I want you to pick out pieces in your 'arsenal' that you have never worn or haven't worn in a long time, marry them up in a style frenzy, and head out.  Hey, even if they don't match, know that you look good!



Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 150: Friday April 6th 2012
Designer: Zigi NY
Name: Camille
Color: Brown
Style: Peep-Toe Ankle Strap Wedge
Heel: 4 inches (10.16cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Kidskin Upper with quilting detail on wedge

Shirt: Rider, Skirt: Attention, Scarf: Carrefour, Wristlet: Mercato Catania, Italia




No comments:

Post a Comment