Monday, April 30, 2012

Worthington -Honor, Brown

Ciao a tutti!

Since I started writing Tutte Le Mie Scarpe, my shoes have taken me to some pretty amazing places; from my cruise around the Med last spring to the remote villages and enclaves of the Sicilian countryside and coast, I am grateful to have seen so many beautiful things and places.
Today, the amateur (or perhaps burgeoning is more accurate) herbalist in me is thankful for my herb garden.  I have managed to sustain the growth of my Chives (which I have pretty much left on its own), Rosemary which I was instructed by the woman at the market to bring it indoors only if I wanted it to die, and my pride and joy, Basicilo (Basil) -which I could never mange to grow in Sicily, but have achieved a degree of success here.
Inspired by what I have 'pinned' on Pinterest, I am headed off to Target to buy herb markers I've seen on sale. 
What things are you thankful for today?


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 169: Monday April 30th 2012
Designer: Worthington
Name: Honor
Color: Brown
Style: Gladiator Sandal
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Material: Leather interwoven upper with stud details

Jumpsuit: Sears
Belt: Wet Seal
Clutch: Alviero Martini
Bangles: Harbourfront, Toronto
Ring: Sampieri, Sicilia

Beautiful in any color: click here to see these beauties in Black!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment