Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Miss Sixty -QAO3

Ciao a tutti!

Yesterday I was thankful, and today, I am inspired

I find inspiration from a variety of things: music, fashion, even the serenity of the ocean, but today, it's Pinterest -the virtual pinboard which allows one to 'pin', view and share images of interest on the web.

The Italiana side of me, loves the outdoors, so an outdoor living room is where my decorating sights are turned: thrifting a baker's rack, brass candle holders and a pineapple trivet, I added a French chateau themed clock and wall hangings (I wasn't sure I was going to keep) all to my accent wall.  I'm allowing my eclectic tastes to dictate where I go with this project, and I'm currently working on an up-cycled candle chandelier! 




Thank-you, Pinterst for the inspiration!




What is inspiring you today?




Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 170: Tuesday May 1st 2012
Designer: Miss Sixty
Name: QA03 (unable to find another name)
Color: Light Brown
Style: Platform Wedge Slide
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material: Leather upper with decorative flowers along vamp; mixed cork and leather wedge with stud and laser-etched logo detail



Do you remember what 100 people said about my Miss Sixty Cher's
Click here to find out what the survey revealed!





No comments:

Post a Comment