Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mid-Week Matinee: Max Studio -Belinda

Ciao a tutti!

It's been a week since your last Midday-Mid-Week-Matinee; from the What's Her Fantasy? archives, a Sixty-Second Sexcapade which is sure to delight! And as always, I hope this gets you through the remainder of the week!

***WARNING***
The following story is not for the faint of heart and is NOT intended for those under the age of 18! Consider yourself forewarned!



Cougar Town


What a week this has been –I have been planning a graduation party for the one and only man in my life for the past 18 years –my son Derrick, and boy am I glad that it is over.   I was married to Derrick’s good-for-nothing father for ten years –and we couldn’t conceive.  The doctors said that there was no biological reason why I shouldn’t be able to conceive, but over the ten years we were married, and the 2 years we were dating before that, it never happened.

It was Thanksgiving weekend 1986 that Trevor decided he no longer wanted to be married, and I remember it clearly.  I had driven up to my parents’ cabin by the lake in late November to close it up for the winter, when Trevor showed up unexpectedly.  We had been having a rough time of it for about 6 months at that point –I wanted to start in vitro fertilization and he wanted to start adoption proceedings.

Those four nights (Wednesday through Saturday) that we spent up at the cabin, were the most magical of our entire marriage.  We laughed and drank, ate and fucked like you would not believe.  The only other time Trevor and I fucked that much, was in college –the year the football team on which he played went undefeated all season –we used to sneak off behind the bleachers to get in a quickie before the celebrating started.

After our four marathon nights of lovemaking, Sunday morning Trevor needed to leave early because there was an emergency at his office.  As I finished up the last bit of cleaning, I found a note that Trevor had left for me –he had always left little notes around the house with expressions of love written in them.  His note was no more than four lines and read that he was leaving me for his girlfriend of four years –she was more of a woman than I would ever be because she was pregnant.  I was so devastated, I cried non-stop for two weeks straight.  It had gotten so bad that I was admitted to the hospital and four weeks later, I had gotten the news that I had waited over ten years to hear –I was pregnant.

Well, Enough about Trevor, and back to Derrick and his party.  It was phenomenal, if I do say so myself.  We went with a Hawaiian Luau theme –complete with tiki torches and a roasted pig over a pit.  The guys all wore Hawaiian shirts and swim trunks while the girls dressed in bathing suits and grass skirts –set against the backdrop of our pool, it was the perfect bash.  I, dressed in a grass skirt and a coconut bra, played hostess and almost had a little bash of my own. 

I have dated a few men over the years, but none of them have ever turned me on like Derrick’s friend Drew.  He is tall and cute, and has a body on him.  I go into the kitchen to put out more snacks for the partygoers, and I can’t reach a bowl on the top shelf.  Just then Drew enters and asks if he can help me with anything.  I indicate that the bowl is just out of reach.  Instead of stepping past me, he comes up behind me and reaches over me and retrieves the bowl.  He places it on the counter, and after doing so, he doesn’t move.  As I close the cupboard, his hands move around me to the counter top.  His shirt is unbuttoned, and I feel his smooth hairless chest against the skin on my back and his young hard penis through the blades of my skirt. 

When I face him he kisses me.  I stop the kissing because I am afraid that Derrick will walk in on us, but through the sliding doors, I can see that the cookout has now turned into a pool party with all the graduates in the pool, minus one –Drew.  He tells me that he has fantasized about being with me since he was twelve, and I tell him that I couldn’t possibly be more to him than his friend’s mother, but that doesn’t stop him. 

Drew kisses me again, but this time, instead of playing with my tongue, he thrusts his tongue all the way to the back of my mouth.  He pushes his hips forward and his penis, pressed against my abdomen.  I squirm in response.  I break away, looking for Derrick, but I see him cannonball into the water. Without missing a beat, Drew lifts me to the counter to where I am wedged between the cupboard and the side of the pantry. 

Drew's hands move with a level of skill as they separate the blades of grass in my skirt -I'm not wearing any underwear.

Follow the link to What's Her Fantasy? to find out what happens next!

Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 188: Wednesday May 23rd 2012
Designer: Max Studio
Name: Belinda
Color: Walnut
Style: Demi-Wedge Slide Sandal
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with fabric mid-sole and platform, bold cut out and slit detailing. Leather sole




No comments:

Post a Comment