Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mid-Week Matinee: Type Z -Penni, Brown

Ciao a tutti!

It's been a week since your last Midday-Mid-Week-Matinee; from the What's Her Fantasy? archives, a Sixty-Second Sexcapade which is sure to delight! And as always, I hope this gets you through the remainder of the week!

***WARNING***
The following story is not for the faint of heart and is NOT intended for those under the age of 18! Consider yourself forewarned!







Touch & Taste



It’s hard to believe that Antoine and I have been married for 6 years. There were times I didn’t think we would get this far. Between work, the children and school or friends and family and community obligations, the autumn always seems to bring so much chaos that it’s often difficult to coordinate our schedules and find “us” time. But, somehow, we always manage to make it work.

It is at these moments, I find myself longing for the summer –the days, so many years ago, when we first got together. Especially those hot summer nights when we would spend hours talking and touching, teasing and pleasing each other to no end. The summer reminds me of ‘Toine –my fantasy is to tempt his taste buds with a picnic. After all, what epitomizes the summer more?

As the day begins to wind down, and the children have settled in for the night, I hand Antoine a note: The evening holds a lot of delicious possibilities; tonight, your senses will be pleasured like never before. The first item on the menu is relaxation. Why don’t you start with a shower? I can’t think of a better way for you to unwind. 

When he reaches the bathroom, there is a bottle of scented body wash along with a note that reads: Hmmm, thinking about you naked makes my mouth water. Enjoy a nice hot shower, but don’t take too long –dessert is almost ready.

When he comes out of the shower, he finds a bath towel, a pair of silk boxers and massage oil along with his third note: Dry yourself off, slip into the boxers and join me downstairs.  I want you to work up an appetite before you get something to eat.

As I put the finishing touches on the picnic, I hear him descend the final steps and take a seat on the red and white checkered picnic blanket when he enters the room.  The scene is absolutely beautiful: the candles have all been lit in the fireplace, the picnic basket is situated next to me and I am dressed in a new black negligee with a sheer bodice, accented elegantly with lace and a pair of stilettos.

Antoine stands at the entrance to the room wearing only the silk boxers and holding the bottle of massage oil. His eyes follow the seductive lines of my gown and I watch as his nature begins to rise.  He silently walks to the blanket and sits down behind me, with his back to the chaise lounge.  ‘Toine kisses the nape of my neck before his fingers delicately pull down the thin straps of my gown. Pouring the oil into his palms, he rubs them together to warm it, and then places his hands on my shoulders, massaging me –getting me aroused.

“This is nice.”  He speaks softly, waking me from my erotic trance.

“It’s just the beginning.”  When he finishes the massage, I open the picnic basket and pull out our favorite bottle of wine along with two wineglasses and the bottle opener.  Antoine wastes no time popping the cork on the bottle and pouring each of us a glass.  I allow him to finish his drink before I hand him a box; enclosed he finds a blindfold and the final note: Now that your palate is wet, it’s time to play a little game of Touch and Taste.

“Touch ‘n Taste?”  ‘Toine asks inquisitively with a tone of playfulness in his voice as he curls the edge of his upper lip just enough, indicating that his mind is swirling with ideas. He licks his lips then continues, “I don’t think I know the rules to that game.” 

“There are only three –” I reply.  “Rule number one: I blind fold you, and you must remain blindfolded for the entire game.”  I take the long sheer scarf from Antoine, and as he closes his eyes, I fold the fabric and gently wrapped it around him tying it securely behind his head.  “Rule number two: I touch your lips with a body part of mine that has been dipped in something delectable and you taste what I put in your mouth.” 

“Hmmm.” ‘Toine moans as he licks his lips again, but this time with purpose. “And three?”

“That’s the hard part –” I lean over to Antoine, gently brushing my lips against his ear, and whisper, “Rule number three: You tell me what you’ve tasted and what body part has touched you.”  I wait to note his reaction; he smiles in delight, leaning his head back to the seat behind him, and then raises it again. “Are you game?” I question.

 “Ready when you are.”  Antoine eagerly responds and we begin. 

I start with something easy.  “I got –” He answers quickly. “That’s peanut butter, and it’s on your finger.”  I congratulate and move onto the next temptation.

“Hmmm –that’s gotta be chocolate syrup on your ear lobe.”

“Two for two, I need to make these a little harder,” I jest.  Onto his next taste.

“I’m gonna have to taste that one again –I know what I’m tasting, but I need another touch.  I give ‘Toine another sample, and he makes his guess, “The taste is frosting?”

“Yes –go on.”  I encourage.

“Is the touch your chin?”

“Very good –are you sure you’re not peeking?”  I kiss him then move onto temptation number four.

Follow the link to What's Her Fantasy? to find out what happens next!

Day 198: Wednesday June 6th 2012
Shoe: Type Z –Penni
Color: Brown
Style: Platform Sandal
Heel: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
Platform: 1 ¼ inches (3.2 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with Leather Sock and 4-buckle detail along side








Beautiful in any color;



No comments:

Post a Comment