Friday, August 2, 2013

Zype Z Penni -Black

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, I have learned a lot about shoes over these last few years of writing this blog:  I've learned  how heel height is relative to foot size, how platforms reduce the elevation of the heel and how the right fit can stabilize a heel as you walk, I have learned how to style shoes, boots and sandals, how to wear them and wear them confidently, how the right pair of shoes can truly make a difference.  But there has been a down side to what I have learned as well...I really do have a lot of shoes; and while I don't see my shoe buying days coming to an end any time soon, I realize that with a plethora of shoes, quantity has often been sacrificed for quality and that with so many shoes, they (the shoes) don't always get their fair share of wear! 



So I have decided that, although I love shoes (a lot), I'm going to limit myself to the number that I purchase...I have to stop, I cannot write this with a straight face...I am, however, going to limit myself to the number of shoes I buy of the same style.  In the past, I actually bought 7 pairs of  shoes...at the same time...all in store...all in the same style, just different colors; the sad thing being I would have bought 8 pairs but the lone hold out was not available in my size.  My last quadruple showing of a single style of shoe will be with this Penni from Type Z.  I do reserve the right to still buy shoes in triplicate and duos...afterall, I'm still a Shoe-A-Holic...that hasn't changed!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 344:  Friday August 2nd 2013
Designer:  Type Z
Name:  Penni
Color:  Black
Style: Open-Toe Platform Sandal
Heel:  5 inches (12.7 cm)
Platform:  1.25 inches (3.2 cm)
Material:  Leather Upper and Lining with decorative buckle detail along vamp




To see how I styled these beautiful Sandals, follow the link below to:

Beautiful in any color;














No comments:

Post a Comment