Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Unlisted -La Dolce Vita, Gold

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, fashion is fickle!  Last summer when I posted about the pewter pair of these shoes, I had to ask (as many of you had commented): 'What the @#$%  was I thinking' when I bought these?  Well, I still can't answer that question, but as trends shift and change as frequently as the tides ebb and flow, single-soled shoes are 'in' this year and if I give it enough time, so will the block heel!

Unfortunately, I shan't hold onto these sandals long enough to own them when they were in style, then out of style, and back in style again!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 246: Wednesday July 7th 2013
Designer: Unlisted
Name: La Dolce Vita
Color: Gold
Style: Sandal
Heel: 3.5 inches (8.89 cm)
Material: Glazed metallic fabric upper with criss-crossed straps





To see how I styled these beautiful Sandals, follow the link below to:



Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Pewter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment