Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sole-Less Shoes, Beaded Black & White

Ciao a tutti!

As a self proclaimed Shoe-A-Holic, I relish the opportunity to wear a pair of shoes, but on the beach, these sole-less foot thongs are quite possibly the next best thing!  Both fun and flirty, the sand, sun and surf are a breeze in these sole-less beauties!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Sunday August 25th 2013

I have searched for these foot thongs for quite some time, and have had no luck finding them.  My suggestion if you are looking for a pair of these for the beach, would be to check online for Foot Thongs or to inquire at a local beach shop.  These (along with a cowrie pair) I received from a fellow Shoe-A-Holic! 

Molto Grazie, Zia!
 
 
 
 
To see how I styled these beautiful Foot Thongs, follow the link below to:

No comments:

Post a Comment