Sunday, July 28, 2013

Naughty Monkey -Hitched, Black

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, it is no secret that I love a sexy shoe; shoes with a personality, seem to have a voice of their own and enable an outfit to speak volumes without saying a word, and these beauties are no exception!
What I affectionately refer to as my 'Rocker' sandals, I like to balance with feminine pieces like a skirt (below) or a ruffled blouse to create an overall look which is bold-sweet-sleek chic!
 
 
Baci a tutti!
 
Stella Notte
 
Day 343:  Sunday July 28th 2013
Designer: Naughty Monkey
Name: Hitched
Color: Black
Style: Cuffed-Platform Sandal
Heel Height: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Platform: 0.5 inches (1.25 cm)
Shaft: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
Material: Suede Upper with back zip and stud-buckle detail on cuff.




To see how I styled these beautiful Sandals, follow the link below to:


Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Taupe!

No comments:

Post a Comment