Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Charles by Charles David -Twister

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, over the years I have owned quite a few T-strap shoes; from canvas running shoes and leather brogues (which I hated) that I wore as a child, to funky wedges and platform pumps as I got oldder; but with the resurgence of the single-sole silhouette this year, T-strap sandals get a sexy update, quite deserving of their place in the spotlight.


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 342: Wednesday July 24th 2013
Designer: Charles by  Charles David
Name: Twister
Color: Black
Style: T-Strap Single-Soled Ankle Strap Sandal
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with strappy interwoven braided detail along vamp





To see how I styled these beautiful T-Strap Sandals, follow the link below to:

No comments:

Post a Comment