Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Xhilaration -Tobbyn

Ciao, fellow Shoe-a-Holics!

How are you this morning?  I hope this blog finds thee well!  I've been doing some thinking...a lot of thinking, actually...with summer on the horizon, I'm thinking of my *shoes* and where they plan on taking me this summer.



I've done quite a few things in my shoes, but there is still so much more I'd like to do...in my shoes.  With "Bucket List" being  the phrase du jour, I wonder how many things I can put on the Bucket List for my Shoe Arsenal?

 


Shoe Arsenal Bucket List

#1.  Tango in my Tango's

#2.  Be a hot mamma in my Hot Mama's

#3.  Hit a hot spot in my Hot Spot's

#4.  Strut in my Bolero's

#5.  Misbehave with my Beloved

#6.  Become one of the Cool People

#7.  See a Zebra if I'm Lucky

#8, 9 & 10.  Have a Snappy, Close Encounter while storming the Alamo

Wish me luck!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte





Day 197:  Tuesday June 5th 2012
Designer: Xhilaration
Name: Tobbyn
Color: Brown
Style: Slingback Clog Sandal
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm), Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material:  All Man Made Material with cross straps at vamp and stud detail along mid-sole

No comments:

Post a Comment