Monday, June 4, 2012

Very Volatile -Smooches

Ciao a tutti!


Trying to satiate my insatiable sweet tooth, my shoes are taking me to one of the sweetest shops in town...Two Smart Cookies!




Even before you enter, the sweet smell of cookies calls to you!



Cookies, cookies everywhere... but which one shall I choose?











I was informed that these frosted sugar cookies are the most popular!




So what did I choose?  White Chocolate Macademia Nut cookies for me and Oatmeal Raisin for hubby!  Half-dozen of each should last us until we get home...I told you my sweet tooth was insatiable!



Smooches!

Stella Notte

Day 196:  Thursday June 7th 2012
Designer: Very Volatile
Name: Smooches
Color: Tan
Style: Platform Sligback Sandal
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 0.75 inches (1.91 cm)
Material: Leather Upper and lining with interwoven straps and wooden heel and platform




Supporting local Artisans: From jewelry, to handbags, to furniture, Two Smart Cookies supports local businesses and artisans by selling uniquely crafted items, many only found or sold in the Low Country.


No comments:

Post a Comment