Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bucket List: Steve Madden 4 The Cool People -Cortlynn, Black

Ciao a tutti!

I can check off # 6 from my Bucket List because with these shoes, I am officially one of the Cool People!  Now you know, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics,  I am a Steve Madden Girl (or as I like to refer to myself: a Maddenista) from way back, and love all things Steve; but this time...with these shoes, Steve has managed to up his game and capture two of the things I love most: heels + the beach... which adds up to one amazing shoe!


 

Baci a tutti!
Stella Notte

Day 209: Thursday June 21st 2012
Designer: Steve Madden 4 the Cool People
Name: Cortlynn
Color: Black
Style: Platform Wedge Slide
Heel: 5.5 inches (13.97 cm), Platform: 1.75 inches (4.45 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with buckle detail. Raffia wrapped wedge and platform


 
Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Brown!
 


A Word About the Cool People
The Cool People is a cutting edge brand that is committed to bettering the world through charitable contributions. A portion of their sales go directly to charity. Bringing passion and determination into every shoe that they design, The Cool People is the brand for the dreamer in all of us. The Cool People clothing and shoes are only available at Zappos.com and its affiliates.


No comments:

Post a Comment