Sunday, July 1, 2012

What I did for my Birthday: Misbehave -Belove, Black

Ciao, Amici!

The birthday celebration got off to an amazing start in these lovely stilettos from Misbehave!  Still a couple of days away, it was a Girls Night Out; eating, drinking and a cappuccino pie to top things off, there was only one question left to be answered: How much trouble can one get into in such a pair of sexy stems?


Bound by secrecy, from the other parties involved, I am not a liberty to divulge the remainder of the festivities of the evening.  But now I am wondering if I can check off #5 from my Bucket List: Misbehave with my Beloved's, if all charges were eventually dropped...need to investigate!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day  210:  Sunday June 30th 2012
Designer: Misbehave
Name: Beloved
Color: Black
Style: Back Zip Ankle Cuff Peep-Toe Pump
Heel:  4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 0.5 inches (1.27 cm)
Material: Manmade Upper with interwoven straps and three-buckle detail at cuff.  Interwoven straps on vamp

Top: Spiegel
Pants: Chaps

Here are some more pix from today's photo shoot...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment