Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Show Stopper Alert! MIA -Silvia, Black

Attention, Shoe-A-Holics!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for this Shoe-Stopper of a post!

The word of the day, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics, is Tribal!


For the longest time I have steered clear of canvas shoes.  After having donated the two pairs of sandals that I had (do you remember my post: A Mile in my Shoes?), I vowed that I would never buy another pair of canvas shoes because they are so difficult to keep clean (yes, I blogged about the of Converse All Star -Dance, but Chucks belong in a category of their own)!


That was until I saw these beauties...and for only $17.50 (did you see the Tweet?) you know I had to get them in the black...and the orange (don't worry, those pictures are coming)! And the tribal print just added to the ferocity of these shoes!  What shoes bring out your inner Wild Child?


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 221: Sunday July 15th, 2012
Designer: MIA
Name: Silvia
Color: Black
Style: Ankle Strap Platform Wedge Sandal
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm), Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material: Canvas Upper with tribal print wrapped platform and wedge


 

No comments:

Post a Comment