Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mid-Week Matinee: Guess -Eille, White

Ciao a tutti!

It's been a week since your last Midday-Mid-Week-Matinee; from the What's Her Fantasy? archives, a Sixty-Second Sexcapade which is sure to delight! And as always, I hope this gets you through the remainder of the week!

***WARNING***
The following story is not for the faint of heart and is NOT intended for those under the age of 18! Consider yourself forewarned!





Anchors Aweigh

The spring semester of my Freshman year in college, I had the opportunity to visit my Aunt in Long Island.  Every three months she makes a trek into the City of Manhattan, to buy various things for her Antique store.  She shops out every store from Neiman-Marcus to the Salvation Army looking for just the ‘right thing’ with which to stock her shelves.

During my childhood, she would take me with her as official assistant, in charge of holding all the bags –and I loved it.  I always managed to get a trinket or two in the bargain. But there was something different about that day –starting with the trip into the city –I can’t forget.  The Long Island Railroad was delayed for nearly and hour and a half, and when we finally got on it, it was crowded –more so than normal –so was Grand Central Station and the rest of the city.  The island of Manhattan is home to a lot of people, but for some reason there seemed to be a surplus, that particular day. 

As we strolled down the cobble stones of South Street Seaport and reached one of her favorite shops, we found the answer to all the people –it was Fleet Week, and the USS Abraham Lincoln along with its battle group, just docked and the city was inundated with Sailors of all shapes and sizes, of all colors and flavors; and I the proverbially kid in a candy store.

As they disembarked and moved in among the Manhattaners, my mind began to swirl with the Naval possibilities.  I imagine my aunt leaving me in the city for the night.  I go to a bar and meet three of the sexist sailors –all dressed in their white Cracker Jack outfits.  They pay for drinks the entire night and when its last call, we leave the bar, but I cannot remember how to get back to my aunts home.

One of the sailors suggests that I join them back on the ship; that it is safe, and I can leave first thing in the morning.  I agree, but there is only one problem how to get me on the ship.  Another of the three has an extra uniform in his pack, and I get dressed.  They tell the Quarter Deck Watchstander that I was injured and they need to help me back to my sleeping area.

Once on board, we make our way into the hull of the ship, it’s very noisy and we enter a sound proof room, just beyond the engine room, with a single chair. One of the sailors starts to kiss me, when another pulls him away in order to do the same.  The three of them quarrel because each wants his turn with me first. “Why argue boys, when you can all have me –”

“At the same time?” The one who has been most quiet all evening speaks up. I am taken aback by the question, but I nod my head, and all three smile. The three men huddle up and whisper, then they turn to me and begin undressing.  When they finish, I strip for my private audience of three.  “Would you have a problem with being tied up?”  One inquires.

“No.”  Where I stand, one of the men takes a black neckerchief –that is  part of his uniform, and ties the ends around each of my ankles, leaving about 6-inches of slack between the ties.  A second sailor uses his sash to tie my hands behind my back, and the third uses his to blind fold me.

I feel one of the men slide between my ankles, while another moves under my tied arms and up against my back. A set of hands on my shoulders, push me to squatting and the man between my legs enters my...

Follow the link to What's Her Fantasy? to find out what happens next!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 223: Wednesday July 18th, 2012
Designer: Guess
Name: Eille
Color: White
Style: Platform Wedge Sandal
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with cutout cork heel, wooden mid-sole and crossed straps on vamp.




Beautiful in any color;




















Here are some collages of the pictures from today's photo shoot...enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment