Friday, May 27, 2011

Taking it to the Wedge of Reason: Guess –Eille, Medium Brown

Ciao a tutti!

There never seems like there is enough time in the day to do things…or to get things done! My day starts off early with an hour of cardio, followed by an hour of yogalaties. Quick shower and get dressed. Then there is breakfast to make, lunches to pack, carpooling, post office, and before I forget, breakfast…and all that before I head to the office.


Then comes the meeting before my dental appointment, a quick trip across town to pick up materials I ordered, meet with the florist, pick-up a gift…oh yeah, have to get it gift wrapped! Eat lunch, another meeting this time with a city council member, quick stop at home to shower and change before the party. Late dinner, cocktails afterwards…I figure I have enough time to fall into bed, before my alarm goes off to start the rat race all over again!



Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 68: 05-27-2011
Shoe: Guess –Eille
Color: Medium Brown
Style: Cutout Wedge Sandal
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm), Platform: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
Material: Leather Upper



Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Black!




*Wondering where you have seen these sandals before?  Follow the link: Guess -Eille, Black

No comments:

Post a Comment