Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Taking it to the Wedge of Reason: Steve Madden –Segment, Black

Buongiorno!

Okay…first day back at work and there is so much to catch up on…meetings, messages, where do I begin? Ah…there it is…the number for my travel agent. First up on the agenda, make plans for my next vacation. Work always seems a little easier when there is something fun to look forward to! 


Where to go? Hmm…that’s a hard one? London? Paris? Munich? Done, done and done! Maybe I should consult my shoes instead of my travel agent! North America is warming up this time of year…how about Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, New York? Not really feeling any of those. Toronto? Toronto....great culture…great food…great clubs…great friends…the possibilities are...well, great! Hogtown,* here I come! A first class ticket to Toronto, please...yes, I'll hold.




Note Bene:
Is it possible there are two pairs of SM I left off the tower (Steve Madden Tower of Shoes)?  I believe so…add these to the tally for a grand total for 16 (including my two pairs of Steven’s *sigh*)

Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 66: 05-25-2011
Shoe: Steve Madden –Segment
Color: Black
Style:  Platform Peep-Toe Wedge
Heel:  4 inches (10.2 cm)
Platform: 3/4 inch (1.9 cm)
Material: Leather Upper, Leather Lining
 





Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Brown!










No comments:

Post a Comment