Monday, May 23, 2011

Naughty Monkey –Tallest in Class, Black

Ciao, a tutti!

I’m at a crossroads. I had so much fun last week with my wedges, that I’m considering ‘taking it to the wedge’ for another week. On the other hand, these Naughty Monkey wedges have put me in quite a precarious mood, and now I’m really not sure…will it be a ‘wedgey’ week or a ‘naughty’ week? I need to think!




























Yes, I am sitting on a toilet! 
Hey, I do some of best thinking here! My Organic Chemistry Professor once said the same thing (or did he say his best reading?)…either way, he’s brilliant! He also mentioned that here is where he grades the class papers…I get shivers just thinking about that one! In any event, watch my shoes as I think…it’s okay to watch! 

 
I’ve made a decision!   What did I decide? 

Well, you’ll have to read tomorrow’s blog to see if everything comes out all right…I apologize….I couldn’t resist!

Baci!

Day 64: 05-23-2011
Shoe: Naughty Monkey –Tallest in Class
Color: Black
Style:  Platform Wedge Sandal with Ankle Strap
Heel:  4 ¼ inches (11.4 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
Material: Leather Upper

No comments:

Post a Comment