Monday, May 30, 2011

Carlos by Carlos Santana –Webbed, Light Purple

Ciao, a tutti!

After a day at the beach, there isn’t much for me to do except eat! I worked hard to get bikini-body-ready, and I’m starving!

 


But before I indulge in my favorite pizza, I shall leave you with this bit of advice. Be kind to your feet (advice I need to heed myself). Shoes, boots, and even the dry hot weather can be rough on your feet, making them appear, well…rough! A tip I got from a local friend of mine is to massage your feet (and body for that matter) with olive oil. I bought jasmine scented olive oil and it is so soothing on dry tired skin. Try it…you may like it!


Baci!

Stella Notte


Day 72: 05-30-2011
Shoe: Carlos by Carlos Santana –Webbed
Color: Light Purple
Style: Platform Demi-Wedge Sandal with ankle ties
Heel:  4 ½ inches (11.4cm) Platform: 1 inch (2.5cm)
Material: Leather Upper and ties



 
Like to know where you can buy this Jasmine infused Olive Oil? 

No comments:

Post a Comment