Monday, July 2, 2012

What I did for my Birthday: Jessica Simpson -Heathery

Ciao a tutti!

Okay, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics...recovering from the Girls Night Out, was easier than I thought (I still got it!).  Next on the agenda was to get some nourishment...some birth-day nourishment. So, I slipped on these Jessica Simpson beauties which were begging to be worn along this convertible dress (which the jury is still out on ...why do the ties have to be so damn long???), and I headed out...


to IHOP...with my free breakfast coupon!


Yes, I am fully aware that my meal had no nutritional value,
but hey, the birthday only comes around once a year!

Quick Birthday Checklist Summary:

þ  Girls Night Out
þ  Breakfast at IHOP*

Check  back tomorrow to see what else I did on my birthday and the beauties that graced my feet!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 211: Monday July 2nd, 2012
Designer: Jessica Simpson
Name: Heathery
Color: Black
Style: Platform Wedge Sandals
Heel: 5.5 inches (13.97 cm); 2 inches (5.08 cm)
Material: Vachetta Leather Upper with criss-cross vamp and braided jute mid-sole
Want to know how you can get your free breakfast from IHOP?  Click on the link below!
*IHOP -International House of Pancakes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment