Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Show Stopper Alert! Fergie -Bingo, Black

Attention, Shoe-A-Holics!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for this Shoe-Stopper of a post!



Now tell me, my fellow Shoe-a-Holics...Which one of you jumped on these Fergie Bingo's when I tweeted that they were 77% off?  If you did, you got a helluva bargain, because these are a helluva pair of shoes!


These beauties took me for a walk...


Then for a boat ride...


Eye-Catching and Show Stopping... 


I'm feeling lucky...Bingo anyone?


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 195: Sunday June 3rd, 2012
Designer: Fergie
Name: Bingo
Color: Black Oasi
Style: Platform Cage Wedge Sandal
Heel: 5 inches (12.7 cm); Platform: 1.88 inches (4.78 cm)
Material: Leather upper with criss cross straps creating cutout design








Here are some collages of the pictures we took in these Shoe-Stoppers...Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment