Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mid-Week Matinee: Nine West -Ponti, Black


Ciao a tutti!

It's been a week since your last Midday-Mid-Week-Matinee; from the What's Her Fantasy? archives, a Sixty-Second Sexcapade which is sure to delight! And as always, I hope this gets you through the remainder of the week!

***WARNING***

The following story is not for the faint of heart and is NOT intended for those under the age of 18! Consider yourself forewarned!

 


Honeymoon Surprise

 

The 28th of this month will mark the 5 year anniversary of my marriage to my husband David.  I can remember the day so clearly –as if it were yesterday.  Twenty-four hours before the wedding, I spent the entire day being pampered from head to toe: a manicure and pedicure in the morning, brunch at the hotel and a stress free afternoon at the spa.  I slept like a baby –that was the eye of the storm.  The morning of my wedding, my Matron of Honor and I, along with the flower girls headed to the hair salon for the finishing touches of pampering before the wedding.  I spent the rest of the day making sure people were where they were supposed to be, doing what they were supposed to be doing at the times they were supposed to be doing it. 

After months of planning and many sleepless nights, working out every last detail, the ceremony came –it was beautiful and went off without a hitch.  Friends and family surrounded me from the time I was in the receiving line to the time we sat for dinner at the reception.  I barely finished the meal, when I was in the throngs of well wishers and party guests, each hugging me and wanting their turn to converse.  I saw David for a total of thirty minutes for the whole day, and I wanted nothing more than to start our honeymoon –the suite had already been reserved and was calling for us to enjoy it.

The first moment I had to myself, I looked for my new husband, and I couldn’t find him.  I looked at each table, by the exits, I looked everywhere but one place –behind me.  His hands found their way around my waist, and I faced him.  The evening was getting late, and David wanted us to start being man and wife.  We were soon encircled by friends and family again –taking pictures and offering their congratulations.  By the time midnight approached, I was exhausted.  When David and I finally stole away from the reception and made it to the hotel room, showering was all I could do to stay awake.  I don’t remember how I made it to bed, after our shower.  I just remember climbing into bed naked and succumbing to the night. 

The dream that entered my sleep was erotic.  I was in the most beautiful garden –the trees were lush, the flowers perfectly in bloom and as the sun made it way westward, a gentle breeze tickled the tendrils of hair near my neck before twirling in the luxurious curls that fell midway down my back.  I walked in the direction on the pond with the waterfall to swim in the crystal clear water. 

I walked under the waterfall and leaned my neck back, allowing the gentle shower of water to caress my face and run its streaming fingers through the length of my hair and down my back. Moving to the edge of the reflecting pool, I sat on a large rock letting just my legs enter. The warm rushes of water moved around me, then across me to where they entered me, and I was completely aroused. 
 
I spread my legs in order to deepen the pleasurable sensations that the water was creating in me; it was phenomenal –the water moved in and around wetting me enough to quench the thirst of my lower lips, before exchanging chores with the wind –which blew it breath over my...



Follow the link to What's Her Fantasy? to find out what happens next!



Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte
Day 240: Wednesday August 22nd 2012
Designer: Nine West
Name: Ponti
Color: Black
Style: Platform Wedge Sandal
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 0.5 inches (1.27 cm)
Material: Leather upper with cut-out criss-cross strap design and double buckle
Dress: The GAP



Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Dark Brown!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment