Friday, August 24, 2012

Flashback Friday! Timberland -Lexiss, Black

Ciao a tutti!

Well, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics, it finally arrived!  No, not another pair of shoes, although I did find a box waiting for me at the front door when I arrived home last night, but rather the first cool day of the summer.


When the heat wave struck most of the country, it seemed to linger here in my little corner of the US and did so unrelentingly.  The mercury topped out in the high 100's with heat indices into the one-teens...even into the late evening; cooling down to the low 80's only to repeat this vicious cycle again the next day...but not today!


Storms along the coast for these past few days have finally brought the temperature down far enough (it was 70 degrees when I stepped out this late afternoon), that I could slip on a pair of  boots and head out into this cool damp world.


Not quite ready for boot season (we're headed to the beach this weekend), I really need to invest in a pair of rain boots so I'm not caught off guard by the rain, or left feeling somewhat overdressed the next time it does.    I've been holding out for a Vincent Van Gogh Starry Night print rain boot, but with a name like Stella Notte, would you expect anything else?  Wish me luck!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Friday August 24th, 2012
Designer: Timberland
Name: Lexiss
Color: Black
Style: Riding Boot
Heel: 1.5 inches (3.81cm), Platform: 1/2 inch (1.27 cm), Shaft: 15 inches (38.1 cm)
Material: Leather Upper





Just as beautiful as the first time I wore these, click here to see where I wore them the first go round!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment