Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mid-Week Matinee: Nine West -Namiah

Ciao a tutti!

It's been a week since your last Midday-Mid-Week-Matinee; from the What's Her Fantasy? archives, a Sixty-Second Sexcapade which is sure to delight! And as always, I hope this gets you through the remainder of the week!

***WARNING***

The following story is not for the faint of heart and is NOT intended for those under the age of 18! Consider yourself forewarned!







Nooner



I have always wanted to role play with my husband, Neil.  My fantasy would start off on a Friday morning with making reservations at a swanky upscale hotel downtown –a suite for one the entire weekend.  I courier a package to Neil, who works just blocks away from the hotel; the instructions are for him to meet me outside the hotel at noon for lunch, and not to be late, because the reservation won’t be held past 12.

I arrive 20 minutes before our rendezvous time, and I step out of the cab wearing an outfit that will stop him dead in his tracks –black leather thigh high boots held up by garters under the shortest of leather mini skirts, a black push-up which perks my cleavage and is barely hidden below a cut off tank top, a black leather jacket, green contact lenses and to top it all off, a long brunette wig –Neil has always had a thing for brunettes.

When he arrives, I am pacing up and down along the street and just before the valet makes it to his Mercedes I lean in through the driver’s window, so that he can get a good look down my blouse.  “In the mood for a good time, Baby?”

He glances at me briefly and then speaks, “I’m sorry…I’m meeting my wife for lunch.”

“She won’t mind…maybe she can watch us –”  He gets out of the car and hands off his keys to the valet for his ticket and makes his way into the lobby of the hotel.  I follow him in where he is sitting at the bar in the restaurant, waiting. 

Sneaking up from behind, I cover his eyes with my hands and whisper, “Maybe, if your wife is kinky, she can join us.”   He pulls my hands from his face and turns around on the stool –just before he is about to speak, he realizes that it is me and he smiles –all eyes are on us because we look like a mismatched pair.  I stand between his legs and kiss him.  “Let’s get a room.”

“What about the lunch reservations their holding for us?”

“The reservations are for a suite…and besides I’m not dressed for lunch.” 

Neil kisses me on the lips then reaches into the breast pocket of his suit and pulls out is bill fold. “How much are you going to cost me for the hour?”

“That all depends on what you want to do to me –and what you what me to do to you.”  Neil counts out five-hundred dollars and hands it to me. “Will this cover it?”

“For starters.”  I put the money in my bra then grab onto his tie like a leash leading him out of the bar.  I let go and he takes the lead, checking in at the reception desk.  The woman behind the counter looks me over and reminds him that the suite is only for one.  As Neil takes his pass key, I reassure her, “Don’t worry about me, I’m only staying for an hour.”

We make out on the ride up in the elevator, and as we exit on our floor, looks and sneers are made by on coming riders.  Neil opens the room door and I enter, with him close behind. “I want you on the sofa.”  I walk over and sit.  “Panties off.”

“I’m not wearing any…want do you want me to do next?”

"Spread you legs and..."


Follow the link to What's Her Fantasy? to find out what happens next!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 237: Wednesday August 15th, 2012
Designer: Nine West
Name: Namiah
Color: Brown
Style: Platform Wedge Sandal
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm), Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with contrast stitching and jute mid-sole. Cork platform and wedge





Here's a collage from the pictures taken at today's photoshoot...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment