Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday's Must Have Shoes: Kork Ease -Bette, Gold

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, nothing shows off your beautifully bronzed summer skin than metal -metallic that is!  While I am a lover of all things silver, I can't help but love the the stark contrast between my deeply sun-kissed skin and the bright golden color of my shoes, especially with the sandy beach and calming tide as a backdrop.

 
Playing in the sunshine, many of the pictures were purposely taken in the shadow and light to demonstrate just how beautiful the rich gold color looks!
 




Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 242: Monday August 27th 2012
Designer: Kork Ease
Name: Bette
Color: Gold
Style: Platform Wedge Sandals with Ankle Strap
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Platform: 1.25 inches (3.18 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with cross straps at vamp, suede wrapped platform and wedge




Beautiful in any color;
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment