Friday, April 8, 2011

Steve Madden –Daynty, Olive

Ciao a tutti!


Most days when I get dressed, I like to get dressed from the bottom up –meaning, I let the shoes I plan on wearing dictate the outfit I wear. Occasionally, the shoes don’t have the final say, and other factors come into play which will determine the shoes of the day. For example, where I’m going, what I’ll be doing, who I’ll be seeing…or who will be seeing me J and sometimes, how I’m feeling, but this morning, it was definitely the weather. Apparently the 10% possibility of rain was more like a 90% probability and the knee-high suede boots I was going to wear this cool morning were a no go because of the rain L…and that was about 7:20…I leave the house at 7:30.





Then, I got dressed…from the bottom up!  These Steven Madden suede platform open–toed clogs are a favorite of mine, not only for the style, but for the olive color.  (Last fall, I fell in love with these…and their navy blue twins and snagged them both!).

50 degree mornings and 70 degree afternoons, require a little bit of forethought when dressing.  Early in the day, I want to keep my legs warm, but can’t stand a hot crotch in the afternoon…so my thigh-high charcoal grey socks were a smart solution.

Next it was my go-to denim mini.  Rugged enough for the cool and rain, yet short enough to still turn heads.

Long sleeve t-shirt and olive twill anorak pulled the look together and my suede charcoal grey purse, completed the ensemble.  A satin paisley olive scarf, was just icing on the cake…and all in less than 10 minutes…damn, I’m good!


 
Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 21: 04-08-2011
Shoe: Steve Madden –Daynty   
Color:  Olive
Style: Platform Peep-Toe Clog
Heel:   5.0 inches (12.5 cm), Platform 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
Material: Suede
 







No comments:

Post a Comment