Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Delicious –Dream

Buongiorno!

They say that purple is the color of passion. I on the other hand believe that with its mixture of warm reds and the cool blues, purple is the color of attitude. It screams, “Look at me! Watch me walk into your dreams, then walk right back out!”

 





I figure my husband must have been dreaming (or maybe fantasizing) when he bought me these delicious little shooties. 


A combination of part shoe and part boot (shoe + bootie = shootie), these are ideal footwear to transition from winter to spring.  Cool mornings and warm afternoons, dream only of these purple darlings…sold at Kmart.

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 19: 04-06-2011
Shoe: Delicious –Dream  
Color:  Purple
Style: Shootie
Heel:   ~4.3 inches (11 cm)
Material: Synthetic Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment