Sunday, April 3, 2011

Privo by Clarks –Kiva, Grey

Buonasera a tutti!

I’ve said it before, and yes, I’ll say it again…I am not a ‘flat’ wearing woman…so naturally my collection is quite limited….and I wear them sparingly. These Privos were a no brainer though, after a day of walking around Catania in 4 four inch heels (see Nine West Rocha post).

 




In my quest to wear all the shoes in my Arsenal, I am trying to wear all the clothes in my wardrobe…I said, trying! Saturday evening, still a little worn out from the fashion show, and a lot worn out from a photo shoot, I wanted to wear something light (it was still in the 70’s) and appropriate (I was heading out to a grown-up birthday party)…This was the perfect dress, but I still needed shoes. I wasn’t in the mood for heels (and yes, on occasion, I don’t feel like wearing heels). These Kiva shoes have a ‘bubble-like’ insole that massages my feet every time I wear them…my only dilemma was what color to wear…the purple or the grey…the grey won!




















Baci!

Stella Notte

P.S. I never intended to dance in these shoes, but I had to do my thing on the dance floor!

Day 16: 04-03-2011
Shoe: Privo by Clarks –Kiva
Color:  Grey
Style: T-Strap
Heel: 0.75 inches (2.0 cm)
Material: Nubuck Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment