Friday, April 1, 2011

Fashion Week Edition: Mossimo -Verdie, Gray

Buongiorno a tutti!

Okay…who out there, wouldn’t want to rock these leg-lengthening, 4 inch peep-toe wedge cutouts that are com-fort-a-ble…?

Okay, now…how much would you be willing to pay? 40 dollars? 60 dollars? 100 dollars?*

 




Can you put a dollar amount on happiness…or even sex appeal? Probably not, but you can sure buy your way into some of each with these sassy beauties I scored from Target (that is pronounced Tar-jay for all you Canucks!)^


Are you ready for the price? Wait for it…wait for it…are you still sitting? $6.49! (so, I bought these in the four colors they had ranging in price from $6.49 to $13.49)…who knew they sold happiness and sex appeal at Target?



Note Bene
When I buy shoes from Target, I especially like the Mossimo brand.  The toe bed is quite roomy, but experience has taught me that the sizing is not quite on spot.  I normally wear a size 10, but I buy Mossimos in an 11…they fit and feel great…I don’t have to worry when buying on line.



Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 13: 04-01-2011
Shoe: Mossimo -Verdie
Color: Gray Patent
Style: Peep-Toe CutoutWedge
Heel: 4 inches (10 cm)
Material: Manmade Materials




*dollar amounts are in US Currency…I think the conversion to Canadian dollars is 1USD = 20CD…for all my EU followers, I think it’s 1€ = 20USD…and no, I didn’t check the conversion rates…I’m just good like that!

^ Canuck –slang term for Canadians (it’s okay, I was born there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment