Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Worthington -Dixie, Dark Brown

Ciao a tutti!

Auguri e Buon Capo D'anno!  Welcome to 2013, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics!
 
I hope you dressed up in a pair of amazing shoes for your New Year's Eve celebrations and were the envy of every shoe lover that had the good fortune to glance upon your footwear!  For those of you who rang in the New Year a little more subdued, I hope you caught some of the $20.13 sales and stocked up your Shoe Arsenal because I have a feeling this year holds many good things to come; regardless of where you walk on this journey we call life, you are always going to need a great pair of shoes to take you there!
 
So raise your sexy stems, panache platforms, and sky-high stilettos...2013, here we come!


How I Styled It?
Pushing the color limits of the color wheel, I got the inspiration for this outfit from an ill-fitting sweater I had seen at Target; it was a deep red color with a bright pink (fuchsia) heart to one side of the garment.  The collar was lined in a rich purple, and I instantly knew with what bottoms I would wear it.  But alas, as stated earlier, it didn't fit, but the inspiration stuck.  The tuxedo jeans are Soho DKNY Jeans, and the v-neck long sleeve t-shirt is from Old Navy.  The corduroy blazer and scarf were market finds in Sicily, and the color-blocked clutch is from the GAP.  The socks were from Old Navy (2011).

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 297:  Wednesday January 2nd 2013
Designer: Worthington
Name: Dixie
Color: Dark Brown
Style: Oxford Pump
Heel: 3 inches (7.62 cm)
Material: Leather upper with contrast stitching



Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Black!

No comments:

Post a Comment