Sunday, January 6, 2013

Vince Camuto -Laird

Attention, Shoe-A-Holics!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for this Shoe-Stopper of a post!
 
My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, if you don't have an on-trend shoe or a shoe in the 'it' color of the season, run out and go get yourself a pair!  I can't think of a better way for one who has a fetish for footwear to style the color of the season than with a pair of shoes (or boots).  This deep-red, oxblood color has been everywhere in the Fall/Winter 2012/2013, and what I love most about this color in particular is that its rich jewel tone will be fashion staple for seasons to come!
 
 
 
How I Styled It?
To be quite honest with you, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics, I really wanted to 'wow' you in these boots; I had planned on wearing everything you see in the picture, except the pants!  I wanted to wear an oxblood/cranberry colored pair of shorts with black tights, but over the 6-week-holiday-eating-binge I was on, I ate my way right out of the shorts and right into my black skinny jeans!  The turtleneck I found on clearance, and the leopard print jacket is from Forever 21.  The scarf and bag I purchased while still in Italy.
 
 
Baci a tutti!
 
Stella Notte
 

Day 298: Sunday January 6th 2013
Designer: Vince Camuto
Name: Laird
Color: Dark Ruby
Style: Tall Platform Boot
Heel:  4.75 inches (12.07 cm)
Platform:  1.25 inches (3.18 cm)
Shaft:  14 inches (35.56 cm)
Material: Crinkled Leather Upper with arched seam along vamp
 
Crushing on these boots as much as I am?
You're still in luck!  You can find them here, at Amazon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment