Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cindy Says –Jaguar

Buongiorno!

One of my favorite games as a child was Simon Says…why? Now, I’m really not sure…I was never very good at the game…I was never really good at listening either, come to think of it…but here is an updated version on the game…let’s hope you can keep up…ready?



Cindy Says…everybody get up!



Cindy Says...strike a pose to your left!


Cindy Says...strike it to your right!

 
Now work it like a supermodel! 
 

Cindy didn't say!


Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 84: 06-12-2011
Shoe: Cindy Says –Jaguar
Color: Black
Style:  Platform Demi-Wedge Sandal with Ankle Strap
Heel:  4 ¼ inches (11.4cm)
Platform: 1 inch (2.5cm)
Material: Leather Upper

2 comments:

  1. Those look hard to walk in with the heel in the center of your foot. Are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of the most comfortable shoes/wedges I own...completely padded footbed, I walked up hills in Motta wearing these...not a problem.

    ReplyDelete