Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Forever 21 –Urban Vibe

Buongiorno!

Do you make time for you? When things get hectic, and there never seems to be enough time in the day, do you make time for you? In years gone by, I never used to. Everything else was always so important. But after these four and a half years here in Sicily, everything has changed.

From my outlook on life, to my demeanor; from how I see the world, to how I see myself.  And everyday, I make a little time for me.  This is what my blog has become for me…a moment in time where I can sit, when I can reflect…inhale and exhale... and enjoy what is life.

Do you make time for yourself?  I challenge you to do so…everyday….


Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 87: 6-15-2011
Shoe: Forever 21 –Urban Vibe,
Color: Natural Snake
Style: Platform Wedge Sandal
Heel:   4 inches (10.5cm), Platform: 0.75 inches (2.1cm)
Material: Manmade Upper

No comments:

Post a Comment