Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby Phat –Vicenza

Ciao, a tutti!

Sitting here amongst these cacti in this little oasis, has got me thinking of something which is a favorite of mine… Let’s play a game! Guess what I’m thinking…I’ll even give you a hint: It’s something I make time to do every year…ready????

Andiamo!

Two words: Here’s the first…


Got it? Now, for the second…


Great Job!  Come join me (and my shoes) as we venture to some more of my favorite places!



Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 77: 06-05-2011
Shoe: Baby Phat –Vincenza
Color:  Gold
Style: Platform Wedge Sandal with ankle ties
Heel:  5 inches (12.7cm) Platform: 1 ¼ inch (3.2cm)
Material: Manmade Upper



In case you didn't guess it, the solution is: Trap + pan + knee = Trapani 
G + Net = GNet -N = Get a + one way = a one way - one = away...Getaway = Trapani Getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment