Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bumper –Aspen

Ciao, a tutti!

Romeo: But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? O...it is my lady, oh, it is my love. O that she knew she were. She speaks, yet she says nothing; what of that? Her eye discourses, I will answer it. Oh, I am too bold, 'tis not to me she speaks. Two of the fairest stars in all the heavens, having some business, do entreat her eyes to twinkle in their spheres till they return. See how she leans her cheek upon her hand. Oh, that I were a glove upon that hand, that I might touch that cheek.

Juliet: O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father, and refuse thy name. Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet...'Tis but thy name that is my enemy, thou art thyself, though, not a Montague. What is Montague?


It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man. O be some other name. What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet; so Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title.


Romeo doff thy name, and for that name which is no part of thee, take all myself.*



Baci, a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 86: 06-14-2011
Shoe: Bumper –Aspen
Color: Navy
Style: Platform Slingback Peep-Toe
Heel: 4 ¾ inches (12cm)
Platform: 1 inches (2.5cm)
Material: Denim Upper

*William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, Act II Scene II

No comments:

Post a Comment